The long driveway culminates in a sunny clearing, nearly 2 acres, edged with woods and just a stone's throw from an organic orchard. Not so long ago this entire house was gutted, enlarged and spruced up to a whole new level of comfort and sophistication. All the work was worth it, especially on a piece of land such as this! Fifty-two new Andersen windows brighten the interior, where the free-flowing formal rooms boast tasteful columns and the open kitchen steals the show with Wolf appliances, a huge island and glazed cabinetry adorned with copper knobs. The cheerful breakfast nook is crowned with a peaked wood ceiling. Nearby, a study and big family room both have fireplaces. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a whimsical water-themed bathroom. Another bedroom uses the hall bath and the master has a beautifully tiled high-end hotel-worthy bathroom with custom storage and a steam shower. A gym/studio, a study, two walk-in closets and a cedar closet complete the huge suite. Every inch, inside and out, is flawless thanks to the scrupulous work of Franzoni Builders.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Full, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cedar Closet, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Exterior Lighting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS